Fire Protection Services
Vision Fire Services have the experience and knowledge to undertake any projects ranging office spaces to industrial buildings.
Our team of qualified project managers and tradespeople are experienced to undertake any project, and are up to date with all relevant OHS standards.
Providing an all-in-one solution from design requirements to installation, Vision Fire has the experience and creativity to meet your Fire Protection needs.
Our services include:
Automatic Fire suppression systems
- Automatic Fire suppression systems
- Code Compliance
- Commissioning and Certification
- Detailed Designs & Drawings for Fabrication & Implementation
- Fire Detection & Occupant Warning Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Fire System Design and Consultancy Services
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Tanks
- Full deluge systems
- Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems
- Portable Fire Equipment
- Safety equipment
- System Certification
- Sprinkler Systems
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
- Water Mist System for Cooling
- Wet Systems design and construct
The Vision Fire team consists of qualified and experienced staff who’s focus is on quality, safety and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We understand that safety is a priority for Australian workplaces. Onsite installations are implemented by highly trained team of qualified sprinkler fitters and overseen by our experienced project managers. We engage with our customers every step of the way to ensure our clients expectations are met and exceeded.
We are also qualified to install and maintain essential fire services for your commercial or industrial space.
Get in touch today - for all your Fire Service needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.